How To Wash Synthetic Wigs
|Detangle:Gently remove tangles using a wide tooth come,working gradually from the ends to the base.|
|Wash:Fill your sink with enough cool water to submerge your wig. Mix in a small amount of Shampoo for synthetic hair. Soak your wig for 3-5 minutes. Gently swirl without rubbing.|
|Rinse:Rinse with cool water to remove shampoo. Gently press with a towel to remove excess water. Do not rub or wring.|
|Dry & Condition:Place on a folding wig stand, spray with a Leave-in Conditioner, and allow to air dry. Do not wring or Squeeze.|
|Style:Once dry, style as usual. Use your fingers or a wide tooth comb to style your synthetic wig. Define layers with Synthetic-Safe styling products.|
Multiply payment methods are available now. Each of them are secure and easy to go with
1.Pay via paypal express
- You will be redirected to PayPal website and pay directly with your paypal account if you have one. it is very fastest way to completle the payment.
2.Pay via paypal Standard
- You will be redirected to PayPal website when you place an order.
3.Pay via Credit Card / Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, JCB, Diners
Note: Please choose one payment methods at your convenience. Remember to try another if you can not go through one. Don't Worry! we only charge you once. the order will be cancelled automatically if your payment didn't go through.
FREE SHIPPING for Orders Over $100
Standard Shipping(6-9 Business Days):
We give International standard delivery worldwide which comes with an online tracking number and need a signature. Orders can be tracked through
UK: Royal Mail:http://track.royalmail.com
Australia: Australia post:http://www.auspost.com.au/
The postage for standard shipping is $9.95. If your order is over $100, you get Free shipping.
Note: Once your order is shipped out, you will receive a tracking number by Email from us. If you don't receive it by any chance, please contact us at: email@example.com
Q: What are differences between human hair & synthetic hair?
A: Human Hair offers the most natural look and feel. It is remarkably soft with a shine and movement that is not easily duplicated in synthetic hair. It is also extremely versatile. Human Hair can be cut and styled to suit your personal tastes. And while it can be a more expensive pick, with the proper care, it is also more durable and can last over a year.
With technological advances, synthetic hair has come a long way in recent years. In some cases it is difficult to tell the difference -- the denier and texture are such that they feel almost like human hair. As a matter of fact, with some of the higher quality synthetic pieces, you would never know they were not natural human hair if you didn’t have the human hair right next to it to compare!
|● Ooffers the most natural look & feel
● Presents the most styling versatility
● Requires more styling - especially after washing
● Typically more expensive than synthetic hair
● Less durable than human hair — 4-6 months with proper care.(It is important to follow our care recommendations in order to get the optimal life span from your hair!)
● Premium & Remy Human Hair are the highest quality human hair available
● Hair cuticles kept running in uniform direction resulting in less tangling
● More careful collecting and processing techniques result in higher quality product and contribute to higher price
●The most durable hair type
|● higher quality synthetic hair offer a look and feel quite similar to human hair
● offers limited styling versatility (hot tools cannot be used)
● requires little maintenance & can usually be worn right out of the box
● typically more affordable than human hair
● very durable - can last over a year with proper care.(It is important to follow our care recommendations in order to get the optimal life span from your hair!)
● Heat-Friendly Synthetic Hair offers more styling versatility (hot tools may be used - max 350°)
● Can be more challenging to style than human hair
● Care must be taken to avoid tangling
● Colors may vary from non-heat-friendly synthetic hair
● Less durable than regular synthetic hair — 2-3 months with proper care(It is important to follow our care recommendations in order to get the optimal life span from your hair!)
Q:What are differences between human hair & synthetic hair?
Q: What type of fiber is used for your synthetic wigs/hairpieces?
Q: Can I color or straighten the hair in this wig?