How To Measure
HOW TO WEAR
How to Put Your Wig On
1) Find the front and the back of wig (the label goes in back).
2) Brush your own hair back; securing longer pieces with a hair pin and place a wig cap over your head (keeps the wig securely in place.)
3) Grasp the wig at the top and slip it over your head from your natural hairline to the natural hairline in the back.
4) The wig should feel secure but no too tight. You can adjust your wig for a secure, comfortable fit.
5) Style as you would your own hair. The small tabs in the front of the ears can be adjusted to hold the wig close to the face. Be gentle with the hair.
How To Wash Synthetic Wigs
How to choose the material of your hair wig
- 100% Human Hair: 100% Human Hair wigs are soft and feel smooth, natural.
- Mixed Hair: Mixed hair wigs combine human and synthetic hair for easy styling and a smooth, natural look and feel.
- Top Grade Quality Synthetic: These wigs are made from 100% Japanese Kanekalon Fiber, the best choice next to 100% human hair. You can treat them as you would your own hair, with the exception of dyeing them.
- Lace Front: The lace piece situated at the front is designed to give a more natural look and feel, the hairs on the lace piece are hand-tied, giving the wig a more natural look and ensuring long lasting durability.
- Full Lace: The entire cap is hand-tied and made out of lace. With full lace wigs, the hairline looks very realistic and virtually undetectable. Full lace wigs can endure daily activities such as working, sports and even swimming.
- Mono Top: The mono top offers superior comfort. The color of the mono top is made to resemble the same color as your own skin. The hairs are hand-tied to the mono piece, making the wig look natural.
- Hand-tied: The hairs on the Wig are hand tied to give a very natural look. In addition, you can also style the wig any way you want.
Multiply payment methods are available now. Each of them are secure and easy to go with
1.Pay via paypal express
- You will be redirected to PayPal website and pay directly with your paypal account if you have one. it is very fastest way to completle the payment.
2.Pay via paypal Standard
- You will be redirected to PayPal website when you place an order.
3.Pay via Credit Card / Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, JCB, Diners
Note: Please choose one payment methods at your convenience. Remember to try another if you can not go through one. Don't Worry! we only charge you once. the order will be cancelled automatically if your payment didn't go through.
FREE SHIPPING for Orders Over $100
Standard Shipping(6-9 Business Days):
We give International standard delivery worldwide which comes with an online tracking number and need a signature. Orders can be tracked through
UK: Royal Mail:http://track.royalmail.com
Australia: Australia post:http://www.auspost.com.au/
The postage for standard shipping is $9.95. If your order is over $100, you get Free shipping.
Note: Once your order is shipped out, you will receive a tracking number by Email from us. If you don't receive it by any chance, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: What are differences between human hair & synthetic hair?
A: Human Hair offers the most natural look and feel. It is remarkably soft with a shine and movement that is not easily duplicated in synthetic hair. It is also extremely versatile. Human Hair can be cut and styled to suit your personal tastes. And while it can be a more expensive pick, with the proper care, it is also more durable and can last over a year.
With technological advances, synthetic hair has come a long way in recent years. In some cases it is difficult to tell the difference -- the denier and texture are such that they feel almost like human hair. As a matter of fact, with some of the higher quality synthetic pieces, you would never know they were not natural human hair if you didn’t have the human hair right next to it to compare!
|● Ooffers the most natural look & feel
● Presents the most styling versatility
● Requires more styling - especially after washing
● Typically more expensive than synthetic hair
● Less durable than human hair — 4-6 months with proper care.(It is important to follow our care recommendations in order to get the optimal life span from your hair!)
● Premium & Remy Human Hair are the highest quality human hair available
● Hair cuticles kept running in uniform direction resulting in less tangling
● More careful collecting and processing techniques result in higher quality product and contribute to higher price
●The most durable hair type
|● higher quality synthetic hair offer a look and feel quite similar to human hair
● offers limited styling versatility (hot tools cannot be used)
● requires little maintenance & can usually be worn right out of the box
● typically more affordable than human hair
● very durable - can last over a year with proper care.(It is important to follow our care recommendations in order to get the optimal life span from your hair!)
● Heat-Friendly Synthetic Hair offers more styling versatility (hot tools may be used - max 350°)
● Can be more challenging to style than human hair
● Care must be taken to avoid tangling
● Colors may vary from non-heat-friendly synthetic hair
● Less durable than regular synthetic hair — 2-3 months with proper care(It is important to follow our care recommendations in order to get the optimal life span from your hair!)
Q:What are differences between human hair & synthetic hair?
Q: What type of fiber is used for your synthetic wigs/hairpieces?
Q: Can I color or straighten the hair in this wig?