|How to take on a common wig?|
|1. Before you can put on your new wig, you need to make sure your real hair is out of the way.
If your hair is long, separate the hair into two pieces, and twist. Cross the two pieces behind your head, and clip them across the top. This is an easy way to even your hair out on your head without a huge ponytail bulge. Braiding the hair is also a good technique for women with long hair.
Shorter hair can simply be combed and clipped to the crown of the head, or placed into a bun at the base of your neck.
|2. Use a wig cap on any type of hair length to hold it all in and ensure a smooth fit. After getting your hair as flat as possible you’ll need to cover it. The best way to do this is with a wig cap. This will keep your hair back and allow the wig to stay on as well. Put the edge of the wig cap at the middle of your forehead hairline and hold it, then put it on. Be sure that the whole edge of the wig cap matches your hairline to get a natural look.|
|3. Make sure that you are putting it on the right way with the front at the front.Find the center of wig of front, put it on the center of your forehead hairline, and hold the crown to pull it on toward back. Make sure the side pieces are very flat the temples and in front of the ears.|
|4. Now that your wig is on, ask yourself how it looks. Are you happy with how it sits on your head? Is it comfortable? Is it staying in place? Once your wig is perfectly situated on your head you’re ready to head out the door and take on the world with your new look! Find your favorite wigs and accessories.|
|How to take on a natural look lace wig？|
Create Your Review
Did this product deliver? Pay it forward by sharing what you loved (and didn't) about the product. Other shoppers will thank you.
Multiply payment methods are available now. Each of them are secure and easy to go with
1.Pay via paypal express
- You will be redirected to PayPal website and pay directly with your paypal account if you have one. it is very fastest way to completle the payment.
2.Pay via paypal Standard
- You will be redirected to PayPal website when you place an order.
3.Pay via Credit Card / Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, JCB, Diners
Note: Please choose one payment methods at your convenience. Remember to try another if you can not go through one. Don't Worry! we only charge you once. the order will be cancelled automatically if your payment didn't go through.
FREE SHIPPING for Orders Over $100
Standard Shipping(6-9 Business Days):
We give International standard delivery worldwide which comes with an online tracking number and need a signature. Orders can be tracked through
UK: Royal Mail:http://track.royalmail.com
Australia: Australia post:http://www.auspost.com.au/
The postage for standard shipping is $9.95. If your order is over $100, you get Free shipping.
Note: Once your order is shipped out, you will receive a tracking number by Email from us. If you don't receive it by any chance, please contact us at: email@example.com
Q: What are differences between human hair & synthetic hair?
A: Human Hair offers the most natural look and feel. It is remarkably soft with a shine and movement that is not easily duplicated in synthetic hair. It is also extremely versatile. Human Hair can be cut and styled to suit your personal tastes. And while it can be a more expensive pick, with the proper care, it is also more durable and can last over a year.
With technological advances, synthetic hair has come a long way in recent years. In some cases it is difficult to tell the difference -- the denier and texture are such that they feel almost like human hair. As a matter of fact, with some of the higher quality synthetic pieces, you would never know they were not natural human hair if you didn’t have the human hair right next to it to compare!
|● Ooffers the most natural look & feel
● Presents the most styling versatility
● Requires more styling - especially after washing
● Typically more expensive than synthetic hair
● Less durable than human hair — 4-6 months with proper care.(It is important to follow our care recommendations in order to get the optimal life span from your hair!)
● Premium & Remy Human Hair are the highest quality human hair available
● Hair cuticles kept running in uniform direction resulting in less tangling
● More careful collecting and processing techniques result in higher quality product and contribute to higher price
●The most durable hair type
|● higher quality synthetic hair offer a look and feel quite similar to human hair
● offers limited styling versatility (hot tools cannot be used)
● requires little maintenance & can usually be worn right out of the box
● typically more affordable than human hair
● very durable - can last over a year with proper care.(It is important to follow our care recommendations in order to get the optimal life span from your hair!)
● Heat-Friendly Synthetic Hair offers more styling versatility (hot tools may be used - max 350°)
● Can be more challenging to style than human hair
● Care must be taken to avoid tangling
● Colors may vary from non-heat-friendly synthetic hair
● Less durable than regular synthetic hair — 2-3 months with proper care(It is important to follow our care recommendations in order to get the optimal life span from your hair!)
Q:What are differences between human hair & synthetic hair?
Q: What type of fiber is used for your synthetic wigs/hairpieces?
Q: Can I color or straighten the hair in this wig?