HOW TO ATTACH CLIP IN EXTENSIONS
Reviews on Bleach Blonde(#613) COCO REMY EXTENSIONSThe hair extensions in this video are:
REMY COCO HAIR
Length: 20 INCHES
Color: Bleach Blonde
AlyssaGood for the pricePosted on 8/17/14They are very thin but so is my hair so they look okay. Haven't tried to dye or color them. They don't have highlights and lowlights like the picture but I liked the color so ended up dying my hair to match them
MaykouIt's alright.Posted on 8/13/14I like it. It's not that amazing but for the price, it's okay. It really add more volume to my hair and if you put it in right, it blends well and looks natural.
Nicolefast delivery :)Posted on 12/7/12I was so shocked with the fast delivery.The extension are brilliant and soft to match with your hairs! I will purchase another from this site again for sure. ..
Catherinevery goodPosted on 12/1/12I have thick hair that is in the process of growing out and hits just below my ears so I have to use barrettes in order for it not to look like a mullet!!
HowardgreatPosted on 12/1/12The color looks real though, overall I think it is a good purchase.natural looking, great color match, pretty easy to use.
lesliegreatPosted on 11/30/12the hair is great quality and looks very natural in my thin hair. reccomend it!
AnasiaLove them...Posted on 11/30/12The top of my crown is so thin, these hide that and make my hair look full. Friends dont even know that i have them in.And they have lasted over a year with daily wear. Love them...
BonnygreatPosted on 11/28/12The quality of the fiber and the manufacture is fantastic. I am very happy with this product so far..they look natural and the color blends in very well with my hair color.
ABIGAILEXCELLENTPosted on 11/27/12They're wicked easy to put in and excellent for dying, however they are really thin. Excellent premium hair. Much easier on your hair than getting them sewn in.They are comfortable and stay in. Got many compliments. Just as my hair would have been before chemo.
PuffygreatPosted on 11/27/12Nice piece for price, I really love this product. Worth every penny. The color was great. I like the look,I would be great for someone who has much more hair that I. The clip would be better if it was a snap clip like the hair extensions.
Multiply payment methods are available now. Each of them are secure and easy to go with
1.Pay via paypal express
- You will be redirected to PayPal website and pay directly with your paypal account if you have one. it is very fastest way to completle the payment.
2.Pay via paypal Standard
- You will be redirected to PayPal website when you place an order.
3.Pay via Credit Card / Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, JCB, Diners
Note: Please choose one payment methods at your convenience. Remember to try another if you can not go through one. Don't Worry! we only charge you once. the order will be cancelled automatically if your payment didn't go through.
FREE SHIPPING for Orders Over $100
Standard Shipping(6-9 Business Days):
We give International standard delivery worldwide which comes with an online tracking number and need a signature. Orders can be tracked through
UK: Royal Mail:http://track.royalmail.com
Australia: Australia post:http://www.auspost.com.au/
The postage for standard shipping is $9.95. If your order is over $100, you get Free shipping.
Note: Once your order is shipped out, you will receive a tracking number by Email from us. If you don't receive it by any chance, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: What are differences between human hair & synthetic hair?
A: Human Hair offers the most natural look and feel. It is remarkably soft with a shine and movement that is not easily duplicated in synthetic hair. It is also extremely versatile. Human Hair can be cut and styled to suit your personal tastes. And while it can be a more expensive pick, with the proper care, it is also more durable and can last over a year.
With technological advances, synthetic hair has come a long way in recent years. In some cases it is difficult to tell the difference -- the denier and texture are such that they feel almost like human hair. As a matter of fact, with some of the higher quality synthetic pieces, you would never know they were not natural human hair if you didn’t have the human hair right next to it to compare!
|● Ooffers the most natural look & feel
● Presents the most styling versatility
● Requires more styling - especially after washing
● Typically more expensive than synthetic hair
● Less durable than human hair — 4-6 months with proper care.(It is important to follow our care recommendations in order to get the optimal life span from your hair!)
● Premium & Remy Human Hair are the highest quality human hair available
● Hair cuticles kept running in uniform direction resulting in less tangling
● More careful collecting and processing techniques result in higher quality product and contribute to higher price
●The most durable hair type
|● higher quality synthetic hair offer a look and feel quite similar to human hair
● offers limited styling versatility (hot tools cannot be used)
● requires little maintenance & can usually be worn right out of the box
● typically more affordable than human hair
● very durable - can last over a year with proper care.(It is important to follow our care recommendations in order to get the optimal life span from your hair!)
● Heat-Friendly Synthetic Hair offers more styling versatility (hot tools may be used - max 350°)
● Can be more challenging to style than human hair
● Care must be taken to avoid tangling
● Colors may vary from non-heat-friendly synthetic hair
● Less durable than regular synthetic hair — 2-3 months with proper care(It is important to follow our care recommendations in order to get the optimal life span from your hair!)
Q:What are differences between human hair & synthetic hair?
Q: What type of fiber is used for your synthetic wigs/hairpieces?
Q: Can I color or straighten the hair in this wig?